CAE can get you there for less: great fares
"Thank You!!" from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport
Thank you to the more than 150 business owners who participated at the Airport’s DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise)/Small Business Meet and Greet held on Thursday, May 17 at the Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
- Prime contractors who came out to meet potential subs and business partners
- Representative from the South Carolina Aeronautics Commission who was there to meet prospective DBE’s for their upcoming projects
- Williams & Associates who brought information on the $150 million dollar upcoming project they are involved with and seeking DBE’s
- SCDOT, SC Small Business, Columbia Minority Business Development Center, Airport Staff from IT, Engineering, Maintenance and Purchasing who shared about Airport Opportunities.
- The local business we utilized for this meeting: Alexandra Haynes of Alex Haynes Consulting, LLC; Friendly Caterers, Perfect Presents by Tyra (gift baskets); Indy Deliz (Photography); My Cell 2 Go (Gwen Pueblo /designer)
- But most of all…thanks to you: the DBE/Small Business Owners
National statistics are showing that the small business owners are fast becoming the backbone of the economy. We encourage you to not let this meeting just be another "meeting." Build on the business cards, introductions, and relationships you made as stepping stones toward successes and growth. We at the Columbia Metropolitan Airport look forward to continual and new business ventures with many of you.
Dan Mann, AAE, Airport Executive Director
Chappelle Broome, PHR, DBE/Small Business Officer
Tamie Head, DBE /Small Business Administrator
Airport Commissioners: Anne Sinclair, Commission Chair; David Jordan, Commission Vice Chair; Duane Cooper; Hazel L. Bennett; James Compton; James L. Whitmire ; Jerry Howard; Larry L. Koester; Robert W. Price; Roxanne Wilson and Xavier Starkes